Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Birthday Fun

Jen already blogged about this, (like a month ago) but I thought I would add my pictures and comentary. For Chris' birthday, the Maggiore's treated us to one of our favorite food events...all you can eat pancakes at IHOP. We had a great time and the kids were very good. I love this picture of Erin and Cody!
This was obviously before the pancakes :)

These pictures are from The Jumping Monkey. This was the Jackson family's first trip here. We had such a great time! Thank you Erin for sharing this fun place with us! What a great idea for a birthday present, mom!

Future Fire People? I love how they are both looking opposite ways!
(Insert Car Sounds)

Playing House

My Favorite Picture!



I managed to get Ryan in a couple. He was a pro here and had little time to stop and smile for the camera :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

We had a fun couple of days with you guys - ready to do it again?

Jayne said...

The JUmpin' Monkey is great for the younger ones-all the extra stuff besdies the inflatables! Maybe it's time for Grayson and I to check it out again!

Natalie said...

Looks like everyone had fun! What a great time.

Heather J said...

the "junkin' monkey as Anderson calls it is one of our favorite places to go! Cody looks like he had a blast and somehow I have a feeling this won't be the last time he's at the Jumpin' Monkey!

Baseball

Baseball
We got pictures done today. This is my favorite!