Saturday, July 28, 2007






This Saturday morning, we took a family trip to the Norfolk Zoo. We had a great time! It was very, very hot, but we were all in good spirits. We saw a ton of great animals. Unfortunately, the one animal we had hyped Cody up to see, The Lion, was being lazy in the shade just out of sight. We had been practicing roaring like a lion on the way there. It was so adorable! He waved "hello" at every animal as we walked by. That melted his mommy's heart. We had a nice time on our family outing. I really want to do a playtime for the kids there in the fall. They have a wonderful grassy area where they kids can run and we could set up a picnic lunch. It's so much nicer there then I remembered!





6 comments:

Jamie said...

What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning!! I haven't been to the zoo in forever, sounds like it has improved over the years. A trip to the zoo sounds like a great fall outing!! I'm in!!

anthonyandbeth said...

So glad you got to go on your zoo outing! Sounds like fun! Hopefully next time there will be Lions! :) Enjoyed our impromptu dinner tonight! Although, I don't think we should eat at the slowest Wendy's in VA Beach ever again! They are only good for the drive through, and at least they are good for that! :) Hopefully I'll see you when I'm in for Savannah's deput into this world! :)

Heather J said...

Wow, the Jackson fam had a BUSY Saturday!! We've been talking about going back to the zoo and now I'm really motivated to go back. Sign me up to go in the fall!!

Jayne said...

What a great zoo--look at the animals! We've never been there to the zoo-Grayson and I'll have to make a date there this Fall when it's a little cooler! Glad you had a great family day.

dandsratz said...

What a fun family day, for sure!! We're totally up for a playgroup there this fall!! :) Truly ya'll are such a beautiful family! We love ya'll!

Natalie said...

What a great family day! We love the zoo and would love to join you all sometime!

Baseball

Baseball
We got pictures done today. This is my favorite!