Sunday, July 29, 2007


Boys and Dirt!
Last night at softball was very soggy. Cody went to chase his runaway ball into the grass and on the way found a huge patch of mud. He slipped and got covered in mud. I thought it was so funny and so did everyone in the bleachers. He hated having mud on his hands. One shoe is completely caked with mud. Of course it is only his second day wearing these new shoes. :) I had to strip him down to his diaper and put him in the sink of the bathroom. It was like a comedy routine. All in all it was a hilarious moment and I got some really cute pictures. BOYS!

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

It truly was hilarious!!! You handled it like a pro...calm, cool, and collected! I was so impressed! :)

Jayne said...

Boys will be boys! Grayson doesn't mind the dirt, but he doesn't enjoy it on his hands either. We missed the games last night, but maybe we'll be there next week!

dandsratz said...

Jessica, HOW CUTE!! With those perfect curls, even covered even dirt I want to give him a big squeeze! :)

Natalie said...

So funny....Jayne's comment is exactly what I was going to write...Boys will be boys:) Gotta love it!

Amanda said...

Hi Jessica and Chris, I am Amanda (Sodrel) Oliver, and I saw that you guys had a blog from Anthony and Beths page. I am a friend of Anthony and Chris from way back when. We met years ago at church camp, and my friend Amy McCollum still keeps in contact with Anthony and Beth also. I just wanted to say hello, and please tell Chris that I said HI! Your family is beautiful, and tell Chris congrats on the police academy. Please check out our site and hopefully we can some what keep in touch. Thanks, Amanda Sodrel Oliver

Linda Williams said...

Oh, the first picture of Cody....his expression...reminded me of his Daddy when he just fouled out at VAB rec league! How darling! It does look better on Cody than it did on Chris! Tell him his second mom said that! Ha.
I used to tell him before the game, Now, Chris....Don't rip your shirt off! Ha.
Love,
Linda and James Williams

Baseball

Baseball
We got pictures done today. This is my favorite!