Friday, November 30, 2007





I have been off all week and have been having a blast doing "mommy things" with Cody. Here we are making Christmas Candy today. We don't have much for later, because most of it was eaten right off the wax paper. We had a great time making memories!
Below are picture of Chris and Cody playing t-ball. It was one of those wonderful mommy moments, when you see your husband and child bonding and all seems right with the world. It reminded me how truly blessed I am!
I am really getting excited about the Williamsburg Grand Illumination this weekend. Since I haven't been at work, I haven't seen my emails. Jen was kind enough to send out an informational email today. If you need any more information, feel free to call her or myself. It looks like the weather will be nice that day. I can't wait!


7 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad you had some time to spend mommy time with Cody. Cristmas candy lloks scrumptious. And tee-ball with dad...priceless.

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great day. Cookies and T ball, what a well rounded day for Cody. I love the makeshift tee - who needs to buy a t-ball set when you can use a cone! Looking forward to the illumination!

anthonyandbeth said...

christmas candy, sounds yummy! cody looks like he's a lot like jackson...wanting to eat things as soon as he sees them! :) love the t-ball shots!

Katy said...

Looks like Cody doesn't skimp on the sprinkles! Smart boy! :)

Jayne said...

I can see why you didn't have much candy left over. If it were at my house, we wouldn't have any leftovers either!! Can you believe the weather that we are having to still be enjoying the outdoors in December!! I love it!

Ward Blog said...

so cute love the pics of chris and cody

dandsratz said...

I'm so glad that ya'll had such a great week!!! The candy looks fabulous!! What heavenly memories with sweet Cody & Chris!! :) Merry Christmas to the Jackson Fam!! :)

Baseball

Baseball
We got pictures done today. This is my favorite!