Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Last weekend, we went to Raleigh with Joe, Jen, Erin and Anna. We had a great time and the kids were so great. The weather was perfect and the kids got to play outside a lot! We always love our time down there with our dear friends! Thank you for having us and we look forward to next time!

Breakfast










Erin sitting at the table eating her breakfast like a good girl while this was going on...







Our last morning there. It was so cute to see them all sitting together watching cartoons. It lasted like 1 minute! :)














4 comments:

Jen said...

I love these pics. I was thinking this morning about how much fun it was - I'm ready to go back!

Jayne said...

What great fun with long-distance friends. I know Anthony and Beth hardly have any time to miss living here as they are able to stay connected so well!!

anthonyandbeth said...

it was so fun! looking forward to the next time! :) the kids with Chris is hilarious! he'll always be known as the "fun" uncle! :)

Katy said...

I love the pics of Erin at the table watching the "bad boys" wrestle!

Baseball

Baseball
We got pictures done today. This is my favorite!