Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sorry!

I have been chastised for not blogging for over a week. I'm sorry for being so delinquent, Beth :) Life gets a little crazy during the week. It seems like an endless cycle of getting up, working, coming home, making dinner, bath time, nite-nite and then back up again. So we make the most of our weekends. Speaking of which...Don't forget softball playoffs are this weekend. We play at 7 pm. We have to win this weekend to play for the championship next weekend. So all hands on deck! I can't believe the season is almost over which means summer is almost over. We have so much fun seeing you all every week and watching the kids and boys play!
The newest news with me is that I have started running. Yes, I said it, running! Two friends and I run three nights a week. I only do a mile. They do two. Buy they have been doing it longer than I have. We have such a great time that I ALMOST forget we are exercising.
So that's it for now. I'm going to see Baby Kylee on Wednesday so hopefully I get some pictures of her to post :)

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

So great that you are running. It's always good to have friends who can keep you accountable and make it fun! I'm so proud of you! Have fun meeting Kylee. I hope I can meet her soon!

Katy said...

Beth is quite the blog-harasser, isn't she? Hilarious. Congrats on starting to run! It definitely helps to stay accountable. I've been working hard this summer at my own exercise routine and it feels really great, but I keep saying "I'm not a runner!" :) Keep up the good work!

anthonyandbeth said...

blog-harasser! that sounds just a wee bit harsh... :)

Jayne said...

It's so hard to believe that summer is almost over. Thankfully we live here so that we can enjoy "summer-like" activities long after everyone else. Good luck with the running and good for you! To do it and say you enjoy it, it must work for you!!

dandsratz said...

GOOO Jessica!! That is so fabulous that you are running! Seriosly, if I ran to my mail box, I'd fall over in cardiac arrest...so I'm SOO impressed that you are doing it 3x a week! And you know what Jessica, the fact that you go to work, take care of your two precious men every night and make your family as happy as you do(the Jackson fam is ALWAYS smiling!)--is far more important than squeezing time in to blog!! You are AWESOME!!! I just enjoy your blogs when you can!! Love ya!

Vonda said...

Jessica, I know exactly what you mean about being delinqent with blogging and I know exactly what you mean about Beth staying on your case. She is my accountability partner when it comes to blogging. :) Ha Ha!!! -V

Baseball

Baseball
We got pictures done today. This is my favorite!