Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friday, we went to picture people at the mall to get some pictures done of Cody. You can see one of the outfit above, but the other outfit was his tuxedo from Brad's wedding. Cody fell asleep at the reception, so we didn't get any good pictures of him in the tux. It was so cute, I wanted to get some before he out grew it. So here we are walking around the mall waiting for the proofs. We went in the toy store and the pet shop. Everywhere we went people were oh-ing and ah-ing. He loved the attention! Here are some pictures. It was so funny!












6 comments:

Amanda said...

So Cute! There is just something darling about a little boy all dressed up! Maybe you should let me dress up for halloween in it as James Bond or something like that! Amanda

Jen said...

I rhink Amanda has a fabulous idea for Hallelujah Harvest. What a little stud he is and he has such a sweet heart to go with it - the full package! Anna is already drueling for him!

Jayne said...

He looks so handsome! I've never seen an outfit such as that one for a small guy, and anyone who knows me well, knows I love to dress my little guy up too! Every time I see his pictures, I get jealous of his curls!!

Katy said...

He is SOOO cute! That baseball pic is the best! Talk about an action shot! So did Chris say his position was just right? Ready for MLB? ADorable!

anthonyandbeth said...

so cute! I know everyone says it but I just can't get enough of those curls! too cute! I can't wait to see him again, he's getting so big!

Vonda said...

Oh Jessica, Cody is precious all dressed up in his tux! Oh he just looks so huggable!!! :) Love ya -V

Baseball

Baseball
We got pictures done today. This is my favorite!