Saturday, August 25, 2007

My parents are got a new mattress today and the old one was put in the den until it get taken over to Brad and Andrea's house. After today, I don't think Cody is going to want to let it go :)
We have had the most fun on it. He's learned to "1, 2, 3, Jump!" from the couch and belly flop on the mattress (hilarious). And these pictures are from Daddy and Cody "wrestling" last night. We've had a blast. I'm going to be sad to see our new "trampoline" leave.

Have you ever seen a bigger smile on Chris' face?


Or Cody's?


Both boys being distracted by the same thing on TV and the exact same moment. Man like father like son :)

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

I LOVE these pictures! They are so GREAT of both of them! There is nothing like seeing boys having fun with their dad! It's my favorite!

Jen said...

Now that's a trampoline I could handle. Looks like both boys had a blast. Who needs to spend 5 bucks to go to the Jumpin Monkey. And if I recall correctly, Chris has a history of jumping on mattresses to check them out for people! He still owes us a boxspring!

Baseball

Baseball
We got pictures done today. This is my favorite!